Pedicures are the best way to keep the feet clean and rejuvenated from the everyday stress it goes through. Medically speaking, feet are one such part of the body which if taken proper care of can help in the overall development of the body. Pedicure is one such foot treatment that puts perfect pressure in all the points of the feet that helps in keeping the body relaxed.
Now, the most important thing that is needed to complete the whole pedicure is a bowl. There are different kinds of pedicure bowls available in the market. Some are costly whereas, the other one are cheap and simple look. But the look really doesn’t matter it is just that some are equipped with better functions. So, to provide the customers with some idea, here are some of the best foot bowls available in the market for the purpose of pedicure. To know more go through the below mentioned paragraphs.
Dr. Scholl’s Invigorating Pedicure Foot Spa
This foot a bowl for pedicure is made of plastic and helps in providing a soothing massage to the feet. The foot bowl produces bubbles and heat for a spa oasis. The pumice stone that comes with the same can be removed which in turn helps in softening the heels of the feet. The massager rolls that renews and rejuvenates the tired feet and it also comes with a heat system that is smart it helps in keeping the water in the bowl warm to provide a relief to the feet. The whole pedicure set is a mix of 5 piece of set for soothing and healthier feet.
- It keeps the water warm for a longer time but with a tinge of lukewarm.
- The texture of the feet bowl provides a relief to the feet.
- It provides vibration to keep the feet and extra relief.
- It is easy to store.
- Some customers had problem with heat maintenance of the foot bowl.
This made in Japan foot bowl for pedicure has measurements of about 14-1/2 x 13 x 9-1/2 in depth. The handle of the foot bowl is very easy to carry and at the same time the bottom of the foot bowl has bumps that help in providing necessary bumps for an overall treatment of the feet. The whole bucket has a lot of room so that the feet can feel relaxed when soaked in the same and even up to the ankles. The texture of the bowl bottom provides support to the same.
- The foot bowl is very comfortable.
- It is very sturdy.
- The foot bowl is made for bigger feet.
- The handles of the foot bowl is very comfortable.
- The texture of bowl bottom is good.
- For a few customers the instructions and the warnings written on the feet bowl are not convenient because the same is in Japanese.
Inomata Foot Detox Massage Spa Bucket, Pink
This particular foot bowl for pedicure has dimensions of about 14-1/2 x 13 x 9-1/2 in depth. It is tall enough to hold not only long feet but the ankles also. The foot bowl provides a lot space to position the foot comfortably in the bowl. The bucket is loaded with features that are equipped to offer a better kind soaking to the sole of the feet. The foot bowl for pedicure of made of Japan.
- It provides warm water for the feet for a longer time.
- The size of the foot bowl is very good.
- The foot bowl is east to carry.
- To provides better room from the feet up to the ankles.
- Using the foot bowl is very convenient.
- It is very comfortable.
- Some customers had some problem with the instructions and the warnings written on the foot bowl because the same was written in Japanese.
- The bucket can get heavy after water is filled in the same.
Footsie Bath Black Foot Spa
The liner of this particular foot bowl is disposable. The cord that comes with the same is retractable and the depth of the foot bowl is much deeper. The foot bowl for pedicure has reduction system that provides vibration without noise. The control knob of the foot bowl has in total 4 positions.
- It is easy to travel with.
- The foot bowl is light in weight.
- The water of the foot tub says warm for a longer period of time.
- The depth of the foot tub is good and goes down up to the ankles.
- The disposable liners are a bit expensive.
- The tray of the same is not metal.
All in one foot spa bath massager with rolling massage, heat, HF vibration, O2 bubbles, digital time and temperature control LED display FBD720
This particular foot bowl for pedicure is an all in one foot massager that does all kinds of work from, heating, rolling, therapy and that too with the help of the vibration. The massage rollers are removable and are not motorized. The foot bowl comes with an oxygen bubble massage that provides LED display, digital temperature and time control at the same time. The temperature of the water can be adjusted from 20 °C to 48 °C with the blue and red light respectively. This also helps in providing blood circulation for a better metabolism and fatigue relief. It also helps in smoothing the meridians of the body. It can drain itself automatically and the individual can set a vibration and heat according to their wish. It comes with an anti- splash cover that helps in removing herbal diffuser.
The heating technology of the foot bowl is done in such a way that the temperature and the speed heating in a better way. The same is equipped to keep the feet secure from overheating. The measurement of the foot bowl is about 18.9inches in length, 15.2 inches width, 12.8 inches in height and is weight is about 8 lbs. It can equally take one man’s feet of size 14.
- The water in the foot bowl tends to be hot for a longer duration.
- It is great for the foot.
- The vibration and heating settings of the foot bowl is adjustable.
- Some customers had a problem with the foot bowl not producing bubbles in the water.
These were some of the best foot bowls available in the market for the purpose of pedicure that the customers have loved dearly with time.