The SPT AB-762R Reflexology Foot Massager is a comprehensive foot massager that’s capable of delivering a three-in-one action on your feet. It effectively kneads the sides of the feet, while the vibrating plate presses on acupuncture points to help relieve sore muscles. It also produces an all-around infrared heat that gives relaxing warmth on the entire feet. All in all, the SPT AB-762R Reflexology Foot Massager is a perfect companion in promoting blood circulation, releasing muscle tension, and relieving stress.
- Designed ergonomically for easy and convenient use
- Looks elegant, doesn’t look cheap on plastic
- Features a vibrating plate that stimulates acupuncture points
- Promotes better blood circulation and effectively relieves muscle tension and stress
Detailed Review of the SPT AB-762R Reflexology Foot Massager
Design and Durability (4.0/5.0)
This mechanical massager is heavy and bulky for an average user. It weighs 21 pounds, so you got to decide where you’d want to permanently use it. Although it’s made of plastic, it appears rigid and durable. The red color also seems to complement very well the quality finish of the massager, thus making it look more elegant. Since again it’s heavy, you need not to really worry about where you can store it. It should look good beside your sofa or appliances.
Ease of Use (4.0/5.0)
The SPT AB-762R Reflexology Foot Massager can be set to automatically turn off after a couple of minutes. You can therefore use the massager while you relax and watch TV without any worries of overusing it. It may feel uncomfortable at first, most especially if you’re still figuring out how it’s going to work on your entire feet. You should be able to easily move your feet, while on it, in different directions until you find your comfort zone. Like other foot massagers, there may be some limitations on the foot sizes that it can accommodate. If you’re foot size is more than 12.5 inches, then this is not going to comfortably fit.
This foot massager is definitely effective in terms of soothing foot pain. Although it features three massaging mechanisms, the relieving results are mainly made possible by the kneading action and the vibration it makes. If you’re looking for something that would really warm up your feet at a high level, this foot massager may not be enough. Still, you can live up with the relieving results after just about 15 minutes of using it.
The best price available right now can be found on Amazon at $170.32. It’s quite pricy for a massager that mainly works on the feet. It’s almost of the same price as other mechanical massagers that can also be used on calves and on the back. I think it can be reasonably priced at $150 or lower.
- Ergonomically designed for easy and convenient use
- Looks rigid, elegant
- Effective in terms of enhancing blood circulation and relieving stress or sore muscles
- Can be automatically shut down after a couple of minutes of using it
- Quite heavy at 21 pounds, it’s therefore recommended to be used in a permanent place
- A bit pricy for a mechanical massager that mainly works on the feet
- May seem uncomfortable at first, not good enough for people with foot length more than 12.5 inches
- Heat level may not be sufficient for most users