There are several brands of home foot massagers to choose from, and each claims to ease pain and rejuvenate tired, aching feet. While many brands do manufacture professional quality foot massagers, there are a few that can end up being a waste of your money. To help you improve your overall health and get back to enjoying an active lifestyle, we have listed a few of the top rated brands of home foot massagers.
Top Rated Brands of Foot Massagers
Not only will this lightweight model relieve foot pain, it can also help to improve your general health. There are 18 nodes to massage the pressure points on your feet, and the heated air flow soothes aching joints and tendons. This home foot massager also helps to lower high blood pressure and can improve circulation so you can enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle.
- This home foot massager is manufactured by one of the top rated companies, and is designed to help improve your overall health.
- You have the advantage of a total of 6 heads that also rotate to ensure complete coverage on the soles of your feet.
- It is designed to be easy and convenient to operate so you can relax and enjoy your foot massage.
- This top rated foot massager is ideal for use at home, but its heavier construction does make it less easily portable than other models.
- The lack of settings may make this shiatsu foot massager too intense for consumers with sensitive feet.
Conair Foot Spa with Vibration and Heat
One of the reasons that Conair has been a top rated manufacturer of top rated home foot spas is its affordable price. Not only do you get the benefit of the massaging bubbles, but the water stays heated at a constant relaxing temperature. You also have the advantage of the included massaging attachment which ensures that all of the tight muscles and tendons in your legs and feet are soothed and relaxed.
- You have the advantage of the durable and convenient construction that helps to make Conair foot massages one of the top selling brands.
- The affordable price helps to ensure that everyone can have a relaxing spa experience in their own homes.
- With the splash guard and non slip bottom this home massaging foot spa is safe and convenient to use.
- While this massaging foot spa does feature a durable and stable design, it should be mentioned that it is still constructed from plastic.
- The lower massaging setting may not be ideal for consumers with deeper tissue foot pain.
Dr. Scholl’s Invigorating Pedicure Foot Spa
Even the name Dr Scholl’s inspires confidence in the product’s ability to care for your feet, and this massaging foot spa is no exception. It features a durable and easy to operate construction that is designed to relax and soothe tired, aching feet. The warm water helps to rejuvenated tired foot pads, while the included attachments are ideal for home pedicures. Treat yourself to beautiful, healthy feet with this massaging foot spa.
- The included attachments ensure that your feet look beautiful, while the soothing warm water relaxes and soothes.
- You have the benefit of the massaging rollers and bubbles that stimulate and soothe tired feet.
- It is easy to operate, and the included splash guard helps to prevent messy cleanups.
- Since this is a foot spa, it is not designed to be used outside of the bathroom.
- While the massaging foot spa is affordable and constructed by a top rated manufacturer, its lack of setting may not be ideal for consumers with constant foot pain.
Considered one of the best manufacturers of home foot massagers, this model is frequently used by health care professionals. The massaging nubs help to ease pain and tension, while improving circulation and blood flow. It is often recommended for diabetics to help improve the health of their feet and lower legs, and you also have the advantage of being able to choose from 11 settings for speed and intensity.
- There are 11 settings to help you find the right speed and intensity for your foot massage.
- It is designed to improve the health of diabetics, along with relieving foot and lower leg pain.
- The durable construction is designed to last, and it can be used on all types of flooring.
- This home foot massager is recommended by health care professionals, but its higher price might not suit all budgets.
- The angle designed is comfortable and helps to improve circulation, but it does make it difficult to store this foot massager.
Kendall MSO81OM All in One Foot Spa
There is a reason that Kendall is one of the leading manufacturers of home foot massagers, and this best selling model is only one example. You have the benefit of infrared heat and vibrational massaging functions, along with invigorating bubbles. It is designed to be safe and stable to use, and it is also easy to operate. Perfect for relaxing after a long day at work, this home foot spa can also help to improve your quality of life.
- Not only will this foot massager relieve pain and tension, it can also help to stimulate blood flow.
- You have the advantage of vibration and massaging bubbles, along with the soothing infrared technology.
- This home foot spa is designed to be safe to use, and is resistant to aging due to use and overheating.
- This is a home foot spa and is not designed to be used outside of the bathroom.
- While this massaging foot spa does include all of the features you need to relieve pain, its lack of settings may not be ideal for consumers with sensitive feet.