There is nothing quite as relaxing as soaking your feet in warm water, while massaging rollers and bubbles ease tension and pain. You can enjoy this invigorating and relaxing experience at an exclusive salon, or take advantage of one of these top rated models. A massaging foot spa that you use at home will help alleviate pain and tension, while also providing you with a relaxing and enjoyable experience. These top rated massaging foot spas will help reenergize your feet, ease pain, and improve your general health in the comfort of your home.
The Top Rated Massaging Foot Spas
Dr. Scholl’s Invigorating Pedicure Foot Spa
This foot spa is designed to relax and soothe tired, aching feet, and it also includes everything you need to give yourself a complete pedicure. The soothing water stays at a constant temperature, and the invigorating bubbles help to energize tired feet. You have the advantage of the rolling massager that helps to work out aches and pain, and the sturdy constructed is designed to last for a lifetime of foot massages.
- You not only have the benefit of the massaging roller, but also the soothing warm water and invigorating bubbles.
- This massaging foot spa features smart technology which keeps the water at a constant temperature.
- The sturdy plastic construction is resistant to cracks and leaks, and includes a convenient splash guard.
- While you do have the advantage of the included pedicure accessories, this home massaging foot spa might not be able to relieve deep tissue tension and pain.
- The larger basin is comfortable for your feet, but it does make storage slightly difficult.
There is considered one of the best home foot spas, and it also includes pedicure accessories. This massaging foot spa is easy to operate, and it is designed to give you the complete spa experience in your own home. The soft blue LED lights help to set a relaxing mood, and you will also love how the waterfall feature feels on your feet. You can choose between three different settings for intensity and heat, so you can have the perfect foot massage without having to leave home.
- You have the advantage of the relaxing waterfall feature, which also helps to add to your total spa experience.
- Not only can you ease sore, aching feet, but you can also give yourself a relaxing pedicure.
- The non slip bottom prevents painful falls, and the included footrest is ideal for pedicures.
- It should be mentioned that this massaging foot spa might be too loud to enjoy using next to the bedrooms.
- While there are 3 preset programs for the heat and massage functions, this might not be enough for some consumers.
Kendal All in One Foot Spa Bath
Everything you need to turn your bathroom into a spa is included in this top rated foot massager. You have the benefit of the massaging roller, along with soothing heat and invigorating bubbles to help relax tired feet and ease tension and pain. The foot spa also features a relaxing waterfall function, and massaging waves. This model is easy to use with the included remote, and the durable design ensures that this motorized foot spa will continue to soothe your tired aching feet.
- Not only is this foot spa designed deeper for your lower legs, it also includes a function for drying with hot air.
- The sturdy construction is resistant to leaks and cracks, and it also includes a self draining mechanism.
- You have the advantage of the preset massage and temperature settings, along with an included timer.
- It should be noted that while this best selling home foot spa does include everything, it is priced higher than other models.
- There large and heavy construction might make it difficult to store this massaging foot spa conveniently out of the way.
Foot and Leg Spa Bath Massager
This durable massaging foot spa is designed to ease tension and tired muscles in your lower legs and feet. The deep basin allows your calves to soak in the soothing water, while the massaging jets help to work out the kinks and pain in your leg muscles. You also have the benefit of the massaging rollers for your feet, and the stable and durable construction helps to prevent messy spills and leaks.
- This massaging foot and leg spa is ideal for relaxing tired, sore muscles, and can also help to improve circulation.
- You have the advantage of 2 massaging jets, along with 4 rollers for your feet.
- The durable construction helps to prevent cracks and leaks, while the self draining system makes cleaning up afterwards a breeze.
- It should be mentioned that while this is one of the best massaging foot spas for easing lower leg and foot pain, it is still priced slightly higher than similar models.
- The heavy ABS material used in construction is durable, but it might make this model too awkward for some consumers to lift.
Homedics Hydro-Therapy Foot Massager
The clear plastic and blue LED lights will make you feel like you are spending the day at the spa, and you’ll love the modern styling. You have the benefit of the massaging nub in the center of the basin, along with soothing heated water. The four water jets help to invigorate tired feet and ankles, while the vibrating massage function leaves you feeling rejuvenated. It features a sturdy and durable construction, and this top rated home foot spa is also easy to clean and maintain.
- You have the advantage of the four massaging water jets, along with the center nub to help stimulate your pressure points.
- The blue lights and clear plastic construction help to relax you as you settle back to enjoy the experience.
- Along with the preset functions, you can also control the heat and intensity of the massage.
- It should be noted that this sturdy foot spa is constructed from durable materials and might be too heavy for some consumers to lift.
- The hard massaging nubs might not be ideal for consumers who suffer from chronic foot pain.