Foot massagers are no longer the bulky and heavy machines that used to take up most of your storage space. Today’s modern foot massagers are designed to be convenient and easy to use, and many of the newer models are also lightweight and portable. Portable foot massagers are perfect for use at home and most of these devices are also extremely affordable. With this in mind, we wanted to bring you the best rated portable foot massagers of 2015 so you can enjoy pain-free feet anytime.
The Top Rated Portable Foot Massagers
This is one of the top rated pulse massagers for feet, and this innovative device can also be used anywhere you have sore, tired muscles. There are three massage settings and two separate channels so you can customize the speed and intensity. With the addition of 6 different massaging modes and a brightly lit LCD screen to display the progress, it is easy to see why this is considered by many to be the best option.
- The compact construction is easily portable, and is also approved for use by the FDA.
- You have the benefit of the three settings for massaging, kneading, and rubbing sore muscles.
- The 6 individual modes let you find the perfect degree of intensity to relieve chronic muscle aches and pains in your legs and feet.
- While this is one of the best portable foot massagers, the smaller size might not be ideal for all consumers.
- It should be noted that this massaging device does require batteries, and might affect the long term cost.
Gaiam Restore Foot Massager Rollers
This small roller is surprisingly effective, and its compact size fits easily in your gym bag or large tote. The hard plastic construction is durable, and the massaging nubs help to relieve tension and pain in your feet. You can use this foot massager hot or cold, and it can also be effective at room temperature. Simply place your foot on the roller to relieve muscle pain and tightness. It is also ideal for suffers of plantar fasciitis.
- The compact size makes it perfect for use at the gym, and it fits easily into your purse or gym bag.
- The massaging nubs can relieve foot pain and tension, and the roller is also effective at treating heel spurs and plantar fasciitis.
- You have the advantage of being able to place the massaging foot roller in the freezer or warm water for effective relief from aches and pain.
- It should be mentioned that this foot roller might not be comfortable for consumers with sensitive feet.
- There have been mentions that the massaging roller can retain moisture inside, but this can be resolved simply by letting the device completely air dry before storing.
This shiatsu foot massager is ideal for use at home, or when you are traveling. Its lightweight construction fits easily into your suitcase, and you will also love its modern, spa like appearance. The soft compartments for your feet will give you a relaxing shiatsu massage. The heated air helps to soothe and rejuvenate, and it is easy and convenient to use.
- The lightweight construction is durableand conveniently portable.
- You have the advantage of a full foot massage to relieve tight tendons and muscles.
- With the various settings you can easily customize the speed and intensity of the foot massage.
- Does not fit in smaller carryon luggage.
- Slightly higher price might not fit all budgets.
HoMedics FMS-200H Shiatsu Elite Foot Massager
There is very little not to love about this portable foot massager. It includes a soothing function for heat, along with 4 spinning massaging heads. The device provides you with a deep, relaxing foot massaging, and the rotating heads cover all of the muscles and tendons. It is also extremely easy to operate, and the lightweight construction is easy to pack and carry. Perfect for longer vacations or overnight trips, this foot massager will ensure that your feet stay pain free wherever you are.
- The lightweight construction is durable, and easy to pack and carry with you when you travel.
- The four massaging heads provides all over relief for the entire foot.
- Conveniently placed controls that are also easy to operate.
- Larger size might not fit in all suitcases or travel bags.
- Requires a continual power source.
Not only is this foot massager lightweight and portable, it also includes functions for soothing heat. The shiatsu style massage relaxes tight muscles and tendons, while the heated air therapy soothe and reenergize tired feet. You also have the benefit of the kneading and shiatsu massage functions that target each of the pressure points in your feet. Choose from different settings for air flow, and enjoy the convenience and safety of the automatic shutoff function.
- Lightweight, easily portable, with controls that are easy to navigate and operate.
- The relaxing shiatsu massage helps to knead tension and pain, and will also cover all of the pressure points on your feet.
- There are three settings to control the intensity of the heated air flow.
- The larger base might be difficult to fit in some suitcases.
- Limited settings for adjusting the massaging functions.