Home foot massagers are a great way to relax and soothe sore, aching feet, and these portable models can also improve your overall health. While there are several advantages to owning a home foot massager, these beneficial devices can be expensively priced. Instead of suffering with pain in your feet or spending too much money on unnecessary features, we have put together this brief review of the best priced home foot massagers.
The Top Affordable Home Foot Massagers
Along with its extremely affordable price, this device will also relieve constant foot pain. You have the benefit of 6 massaging heads that rotate to ensure that your entire foot is covered. While the deep tissue shiatsu massage relieves tension and pain, the soothing heat helps your feet to relax. It is easy to use, and the lightweight device can also be conveniently packed for travel.
- The compact and durable construction is ideal for storage and travel, and this foot massager is designed to last for years of use.
- Not only do you have the advantage of the 6 massaging heads, there are an additional 18 that are designed to relieve pain and rejuvenate your feet.
- The heating function helps to relax muscles and tendons for a deep tissue massage that is not painful.
- While you can apply different levels of pressure, you do have to move your feet around to find a comfortable setting.
- This affordable home foot massager is portable, but it only uses electricity instead of battery power.
Not only is this one of the best rated home foot spas, it is also extremely affordable. As stated in the home foot massager reviews, this model includes everything you need to have a spa experience in the privacy of your own bathroom. Its durable and sturdy construction helps to prevent messy spills, and your feet will love the invigorating massaging bubbles and soothing heat. Massage sore and aching muscles and tendons, and also treat yourself to a pedicure with the included attachments.
- This heated massaging foot spa is easy to use and operate, and also features a safe, non slip base.
- With the pedicure accessories your feet can look as good as they feel.
- You can choose from various heat settings, along with customizing the level of bubbles and intensity of the foot massage.
- It should be noted that this affordable home foot spa is not designed for traveling.
- While this is a massaging foot spa, it might not be able to alleviate more intense aches and pains.
Santamedical Tens Handheld Electronic Pulse Massager Unit
While this may not look like a typical foot massager, this top rated model is designed to relieve deep tissue aches and pain. It features a lightweight and durable construction, and the handle fits comfortably in your hand. You can choose from several preset functions to stimulate and ease muscle pain. Not only does this innovative device work on your feet and lower leg muscles, but it can also be used on your back, arms, and neck. Affordably priced, you can relieve all types of muscle pain and tension with this handheld massager.
- This handheld massager is ideal for relieving foot pain, and can also be used to ease all of your body’s sore muscles.
- The lightweight and compact design makes it ideal for travel, and it can be easily packed in a suitcase or duffle bag.
- You can choose from several preset functions, and the bright LCD screen is clear and easy to read.
- While this is the best affordable massager, its smaller size and limited functions might not be ideal for all consumers.
- This massager does include 4 pulse pads, but these are the batteries need to be continually replaced and should be factored into your budget.
Due North Foot Rubz Massage Ball
This innovative massage ball makes it easy to relieve foot pain almost anywhere. The small ball features hundreds of soft massaging nubs that are designed to relieve sore and aching feet, and it is also one of the most effective ways to treat plantar fasciitis. The intensity of the massage is controlled by the amount of pressure your feet apply, and this innovative device is utterly noiseless. You can also use the massaging ball on your neck, shoulder and hands, and it is the perfect way to relax after a strenuous workout.
- This is one of the top rated affordable massagers, and its compact size makes it ideal for travel.
- The small massaging ball does not require electricity or batteries which means that you can easily use it anywhere.
- It is constructed from long lasting, durable materials, and can help relieve muscle and tendon pain all over your body.
- This affordable massager is only designed to rub one small section at a time, and might not be ideal for consumers with wide spread foot pain.
- While you can control the intensity of the massage, it will still only be as deep as you are able to physically make it.
Dr. Scholl’s Invigorating Pedicure Foot Spa
Even the name of this foot spa inspires trust, and you will also love the extremely affordable price. You have the benefit of the soothing massaging bubbles, and the heated water that helps to relax and ease tired muscle strain. There is a massaging roller to energize sore and aching feet, and you also have the advantage of the included pedicure accessories.
- You have the benefit of the continually recycling water that helps to keep it at a warm, relaxing temperature.
- The massaging roller is perfect for massaging the bottoms or sore and aching feet, will the soothing bubbles help to invigorate and energize you.
- The durable plastic construction is sturdy, and you have the added advantage of the built on splash guards.
- While this is an affordably priced home massaging foot spa, it does feature a plastic design that might be inclined to crack sooner than other models.
- This heated foot spa does feature a motor that might be too loud for some consumers.