A reflexology massage is designed to stimulate the pressure points in your feet to help relieve tension and pain. This energizing and relaxing massage targets the deep muscle tissue so you can get back to enjoying an active life. There are also other health benefits associated with this type of foot massage, and now you can easily get one anytime you want in the privacy of your home. Rub and alleviate deep tissue muscle pain with a reflexology foot massager, and enjoy an improvement in your quality of life.
Top Rated Reflexology Foot Massagers
You will love the stylish and elegant design of this top rated reflexology foot massager that will give you the same relaxing feeling that you get in a spa. The foot massager is designed to be comfortable to use, and the ergonomic styling makes storage easy. The cushioned pockets for your feet gently stimulate all of your pressure points to relieve deep tissue pain, and ease stress and tension. Perfect for use at home, you will love relaxing with this reflexology foot massager.
- This reflexology foot massager is designed to be easy and convenient to use, and the control panel is easy to navigate.
- You have the benefit of the reflexology massage that can also improve your general health.
- The comfortable pockets for your feet ensure that all of your pressure points are stimulated for maximum pain relief.
- It should be noted that this foot massager does not include a function for heating, which might not appeal to all consumers.
- The slightly higher price of this device should be considered if you are simply looking for a foot massager to ease stress and relax in.
This reflexology foot massager can also stimulate the pressure points on your legs and hands for an all over pain relief. Its lightweight construction makes it easy to carry, and it is also designed to be durable. You have the advantage of the soothing infrared heat and 12 vibrating speeds to ensure that you get the perfect foot massage for your level of pain. It is designed to be easy and convenient to use, and you’ll love noticing an improvement in your overall health.
- This is one of the best reflexology foot massagers for long term pain relief in your feet, arms, legs, and hands.
- You have the benefit of the soothing infrared heat, along with the ability to stimulate pressure points to improve your overall health.
- It features a quiet motor and easy to navigate control panel, which makes this foot massager ideal for use at home.
- It should be noted that this model is wider and slightly slanted to improve the circulation in your feet and legs, but this design does make storage difficult.
- The massaging nubs and opening pad design might not appeal to all consumers.
Foot Log Rainbow
This affordable and easy to pack reflexology foot massager is designed to alleviate pain, and relieve stress and tension. The hard nubs stimulate the pressure points in your feet, and it is easy to use on any flat surface. Since it doesn’t require an outside power source it can be used almost anywhere, and this foot massager is also one of the quietest. Improve circulation and relieve pain in your lower legs and feet with this innovative foot massager.
- Its lightweight and durable construction make this the best reflexology foot massager for travel.
- You have the advantage of the affordable price, and extremely quiet design.
- The reflexology foot massager reviews state that this model can lower stress and tension, along with relieving constant foot pain.
- It should be noted that this is a reflexology foot mat, and its simplistic design might not appeal to all consumers.
- While this is one of the top rated home foot massagers, it should be noted that it does not include any additional features.
Body Back Company Foot Roller and Porcupine Massage Ball
If you frequently suffer from foot pain due to plantar fasciitis or poor circulation, this might be the best reflexology massager for you. It features a simple and easy to pack construction, that is also extremely effective at relieving tension and pain. As stated in the best reflexology foot massager reviews, this model is also recommended by health care professionals. Energize and rejuvenate your feet at work or at home, with this top rated reflexology roller and ball.
- These two simple devices are recommended by health care professionals to relieve foot pain, and stimulate your pressure points.
- You have the added benefit of the nubbed ball and grooved roller that are designed to improve circulation, and reenergize tired, aching feet.
- The ball and roller can also be used on the pressure points located in your hands, arms, and neck.
- While this is one of the top rated reflexology massagers, its simplistic design might not appeal to all consumers.
- This foot and body massager might be difficult for some consumers to use, especially with joint difficulties.
Soothera Wooden Spindle Foot Massager
Not only will you love the affordable price, but also how energized your feet feel afterwards. The massaging balls stimulate the individual pressure points on your feet to relieve pain, and ease stress and tension. The non slip pads on the bottom of the foot massager ensures that it stays in place when you are using it, and the included charts ensures that you know where all of your pressure points are. It is easy to use, and the lightweight construction makes it easy to store. Enjoy walking without pain, and see an improvement in your overall health.
- The arched designed gives you a comfortable place to put your feet.
- You have the advantage of the individual massaging balls that ensure all of your pressure points are covered.
- Its lightweight construction makes it easy to carry, and you also have the advantage of not needing an outside power source.
- This wooden reflexology foot massager is effective, but it might not give some consumers the spa experience they are expecting.
- The front spindle can be used in the top of your feet, but it can be difficult and even awkward.