Showing all 10 results
Foots Love. 2 Copper Compression Plantar Fasciitis Braces – Arch Support Sleeves and Foot Care
- Pain free mobility and faster healing time.
- Specially designed for the symptoms of heel spur pain and plantar fasciitis.
- Customers with wide foot may feel that the sleeves squeeze their feet.
- Avoid wearing the compression orthotic for long periods of time.
The sleeves help stimulate better blood circulation and reduces lactic build-up. The extremely breathable material helps prevent perspiration and foot odor.
MedMassager MMF06 11 Speed Foot Massager
- Great warranty options to make sure your device will last
- Although it doesn’t have a heat option, the increased blood circulation on your feet brought by the strong oscillation makes you feel like you’re being treated with infrared heat.
- The oscillation produce a better blood flow not just in your feet but also towards your legs
- The variable speed is really useful to adjust intensity
- Can be used with your shoes on
- More powerful than anything else out there
- Built-in arch-bar for toes or heels.
- Higher price point
- Heavier and bulkier, can get a bit loud
- No remote control
This foot massager is best suited to those suffering severe foot/leg pain, serious circulation issues, and pain or cramps resulting from neuropathy or diabetes. The price point is higher than conventional foot massagers used for relaxation but as this is meant for therapeutic use, we think the price tag is more than justified.
North American Healthcare Foot Rocker
- Not only eases the pain of plantar fasciitis, it can actually prevent it from appearing
- Portable, can be easily done anywhere
- The surface might be a bit rough so it is better to use it with shoes
This gem of a tool was designed by athletes for stretching before exercise. Comes with a set of thirty-minute instructions to follow for minimizing injuries and foot pain. Designed to fit any foot, large or small and is among one of the effective ways of treating plantar fasciitis as well as Achilles Tendonitis and other common foot ailments.
Gaiam Restore Foot Massage Rollers
- Can be used cold or warm
- Very portable, can be used anywhere
- Might be too soft for some customers
A simple, inexpensive and very effective tool for heel pain, the Gaiam Foot Massager is a roller that can be dipped in hot water or stored in the freezer and can contain heat and cold for up to thirty minutes. Easy to use and requires no additional items such as lotion or pads, it provides circulation throughout the entire foot and is specifically designed to treat tightness and heel spurs.
Brookstone 839379 Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat
- Brand known for high quality products
- Good array of settings and options
- Provides deep kneading massage.
- Works with air compressions.
- Improves circulation.
- Available with washable protective covering.
- Heating option is available for additional relief.
- Easy to store.
- Built-in cord is retractable.
- May not fit large feet.
- Pricey as compared to competitors
- Heat function may not be up to the mark.
- The massager makes a squishy noise at times and this can put off some users.
Brookstone is well known for providing quality products and often include good warranty programs. The machine will knead and massage the tops and bottoms of the feet, has settings to increase pressure, and has a heat setting that is not overly hot. The Shiatsu Foot Massager is one of the easiest and most convenient massagers available in the market today. It’s a bit pricey, but the results are definitely satisfactory. This is a must-have for anyone who is not on a tight budget.
DR JK- Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Socks, Arch Support and Foot Massager PedPal Kit for Women and Men
- The ankle support, ankle socks and compression plantar fasciitis helps relieve ankle pain, heel pain and other foot problems.
- The cushioned arch support helps relieve pain from foot sprain and heel spurs.
- The foot massager relieves foot pain, metatarsal pain and aching feet.
- The breathable and ultra-thin foot arch can be worn all day.
- Anatomically designed to secure your foot in a secure and comfortable manner.
- Sizing issues.
The product comprises of 5 pieces and this includes a pair of compression plantar fasciitis, a pair of cushioned arch support, ankle support and a foot massager. The foot sleeve offers consistent compression throughout the sole of the feet. PedPal is an orthotic device that can be used by men and women to improve the health of your feet.
3Q MG-F18 Foot Massager with Shiatsu, Kneading, Air pressure massage and Heat Function
- The foot massager can reach all pressure points of your feet and ankles. This can help improve blood circulation and relive foot pain.
- The intensity of the massager can be adjusted in several ways.
- The air pressure can be adjusted for light rubbing. This can enable you to get the correct pressure for the massage.
- Compressed air enables you to enjoy uninterrupted foot massage.
- Heating feature is a valuable addition.
- Lightweight and compact. This makes it portable and easy to store.
- The cover on the massager makes it easy to clean and maintain.
- Affordable price.
- The major drawback is that it is slightly smaller than the standard U.S shoe sizing.
- The combined air pressure and kneading may be a bit intense for people with sensitive feet.
- The sides of the feet and heal are not properly covered in the massage.
- It does not have a remote that you can use to operate it easily. The controls are on the massager and you need to access them to operate the device.
Often compared to the more expensive models that are very similar, the 3Q MG-F18 Foot Massager with Heat, Kneading Shiatsu Air Pressure Massager is a less expensive product that offers heating and pressure settings. This model accommodates most foot sizes, but does require looking into for individuals with larger feet. As an added bonus, people who have encountered customer service give stellar reports. The massage settings do not offer the full range of options that some of the more expensive options do, though this may not be an issues for some. Based on the available reviews, the 3Q MG F18 Foot Massager is the best alternative to the more expensive models, and is a quality product that comes with the assurance of exceptional customer service.
Plantar Fasciitis Insoles – Arch Support Orthotics -Shoe Inserts for Comfort & Relief from
uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager
- Different intensity levels.
- Multiple functions provide optimum relaxation.
- Good heating system.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Fits large feet.
- Ankles and calves are not properly covered in the massage.
- No remote control. The controls on the massager can be assessed only by hand and this can be uncomfortable when you are enjoying a good massage.
- Not durable.
The uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager 2.0 has a sleek design and offers many of the same features as the more expensive Brookstone product. This massager will work for the majority of foot sizes, typically up to a size 14 mens. The massage settings include numerous levels of strength and offer a deeper massage than some of the less expensive products on the market. The heat setting is ideal and is not overly hot, lessening the chance for damage due to lack of feeling in the feet. This product does not have a remote control, which can make it difficult to turn on and off for users with limited mobility. The highest setting on the massager can be quite intense, and it is important for users to begin on the lower settings to determine the correct level for them. There are some reports that this product does not continue to work after fairly short periods of time, which can be a major downfall. The uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager 2.0 is not of the same quality as other products, and may not be the best option for the price.
Homedics Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager
- This device can be easily plugged into any 120V outlet, thus it is portable and can be brought anywhere with ease.
- You can use this product anywhere, at home or even in a quiet office as it is superbly quiet.
- This device is very light and it weighs only 6.8 pounds, so, you can comfortably use it to massage your aching neck or lower back muscles.
- The position of this foot massager cannot be adjusted, some users have to use other materials to support it to be in the best position to get the best massage result.
- This product is not recommended to be used by you if you have diabetes or if you have very high arches.
- Customers with ticklish or sensitive feet usually found this product as too rough for their preference.
This massager is perfect for anyone who is suffering from terrible aching feet. The 6 rotating massagers can do wonders by massaging all of the pain and tension from your footpad while the heating can rejuvenate you. To add it up, it is light and quiet, thus, you can use it anywhere you want, may it be in the office or at home. The call is yours.