After putting in a hard day’s work, never take your sore feet for granted. Soreness may be a telltale sign of a serious foot ailment that needs immediate attention. If there’s also pain or tenderness in a specific part of the foot, then there could be something wrong in it. It’s therefore important to answer some questions like when does the pain usually surface, is the pain triggered by weight, or if the pain causes changes in walking motion. Whatever the answer is, it’s equally important to at least have a massage applied on the affected area to alleviate the pain.
Foot massage is known to relieve migraines, headaches, body pains, and stress. Moreover, it has also been widely recognized to treat serious illnesses. Of course, getting a foot massage may not be possible every day when you don’t live nearby a massage parlor. Or worse, you may end up enduring the pain if you don’t have someone who can do the job on your aching foot. But what if it’s needed on a daily basis for therapeutic purposes?
This makes foot massagers popular nowadays. It’s just a matter of choosing which one of these machines works best on all occasions.
Manufactured by Shining Image is the Kendal Foot Massager with Heat Kneading Shiatsu Rolling 3-D Air pressure massage 866 (blue). At 9 pounds, the machine is light and very easy to carry along. It also offers several massage features like a shiatsu and kneading massage, heating function, and air pressure. It encloses the entire foot (even a big foot), thus making hot compress more effective in terms of results.
The foot massager is likewise designed ergonomically to cover acupuncture points, thus yielding soothing effects that are exactly similar to reflexology. Unlike a mechanical massager that can sometimes be painful, this Kendal Foot Massager also uses an air-pressure massage that is less harsh, but still equally effective. It has two different modes and strengths that users can adjust either manually or automatically through the remote control. The important benefits brought by the air pressure foot massager are improved metabolism, reduced stress, and enhanced blood circulation.
Moreover, it can detect overheating and can be set to turn itself off automatically after 15 or 30 minutes.
- has multifunctional massage features that can easily be controlled manually or automatically using a remote control
- very easy to use
- its light weight allows easy transport and storage
- air pressure massage allows a less rigorous therapy session that’s as equally effective as a human massage
- features an overheating breaker, thus making the massager much safer to use
- infrared physical therapy promotes improved metabolism and enhanced blood circulation
- may be painful for people with less endurance, because it grips on the toe or gets real tight sometimes
- can be a little intense and almost painful on a large foot
- may not be advisable on sensitive toes, as some spots of the massager can be a little rough
- cannot be used on feet with pacemaker
Kendal Foot Massager with Heat Kneading Shiatsu Rolling 3-D Air pressure massage 866 is a recommended substitute for someone who needs regular foot massage. It’s a bit pricy, but is well-worth your money.