The PurePulse Electronic Pulse Massager is a hand-held device that can be used to relieve pain on various parts of the body like the shoulder, neck, and back. Pain relief is made possible by Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) pulses which safely activate the natural pain blockers of the body. This makes this massager a very outstanding substitute to drugs or surgery.
- Settings that simultaneously massage, beat, and knead affected body parts or muscles
- Six available high-frequency stimulation methods that ensure coverage of different muscle groups in the body
- Option to simultaneously use two different nerve stimulation and power levels
- An LCD display where information about the therapy session can be viewed
- FDA-approved materials and mechanisms
Detailed Review of the PurePulse Electronic Pulse Massager
Design and Durability (5.0/5.0)
The PurePulse Electronic Pulse Massager is a very handy device that complements its compact design. It has a very professional look, thus it can be likened to medical devices used in clinics and hospitals. I should say that Pure Enrichment does a great job of making the massage/beat/knead function work perfectly along with other settings like speed and power intensity. The control unit is also very handy, so you should be able to easily manage the settings of the massager.
Ease of Use (4.0/5.0)
It may take a couple of tries for an average user to really familiarize the pulse massage settings. There are various options that you can choose from, so it may be trial-and-error at first. I suggest that you thoroughly read the manual that comes along with the product to fully understand how it works. Doing so should save half of the time you’ll spend to familiarize the settings that are going to perfectly work for you.
The massage setting seems to work perfectly, because it’s like you’re virtually being massaged by two human hands. The massage is too effective that you’ll really feel relieved deep into your muscle tissues. I am also impressed with the electrode pads as they still stick on body surfaces with a lot of hair. This technically means that they can be applied on all body parts needing massage. The relieving effect of this pulse massager is definitely perfect for those experiencing chronic pain on any parts of the body. Moreover, the different intensity settings available also make this device suitable for all users who either want it hard or soft.
At $29.99 on Amazon, this is a good buy. Every cent you spend on this pulse massager is definitely worth it.
- A couple of massage settings are available
- Electrode pads can be applied on any body part
- Very affordable
- Professional-looking and compact design
- Cannot be used right away without thoroughly reading the manual, as there are a couple of massage settings available
This is a highly-recommended massager for those experiencing chronic pain on any part of the body. Its features are worth every penny you spend on this device.