Feet are often the most ignored parts of our body. Even though they do a lot of work on a daily basis, we tend to ignore them. Nothing relaxes and reduces your stress levels better than a good foot massage. Our feet need to be pampered and cared for and the best way to do this is with a Conair Waterfall Foot Spa with Lights.
Conair Waterfall Foot Spa with Lights Design
The bubbling action of this foot spa has a soothing effect on your soles. For additional comfort the machine comes equipped with a brush, pumice stone and soft massage.
The LED lighting system provides a relaxed atmosphere as you indulge yourself with a home spa. Made of durable plastic the machine can last long.
The machine has a non-slip foot feature that enables you to rest your feet in a comfortable manner. With this massage machine at home, it is not necessary to visit a masseuse each time you want a good foot massage.
Conair Waterfall Foot Spa with Lights Features
- The toe push buttons make it easier to change settings. The different buttons include bubbles only on/off, light, heat and bubbles and waterfall.
- Blue LED lights on the unit base provide a more relaxed setting.
- Waterfall feature treats the top of the feet to a soothing massage.
- The pedicure attachments of the machine include brush, pumice stone and massage.
- Foot rollers on each side manually massages the bottom of the feet.
- Different Attachments – The various attachments enable you to customize your experience. You can choose what works best on your feet.
- Multiple Settings – The multitude of settings in the machine make it easier to choose the any kind of massage you want. You can opt for bubbles only or a waterfall or the complete range of massage depending on your individual preference.
- Removable Foot Rollers – If you don’t like to manually rub your feet on the rollers, you can choose to remove them.
- Waterfall Setting – The waterfall massage setting helps get to the top of the feet and ankles. This provides a relaxing experience and minimizes the heat loss compared to bubbles massage.
- Foot Space – The machine has a lot of foot space and this means that people with large feet can also fit their feet in and enjoy a relaxing massage.
- Lightweight – It is lightweight and this makes it easy to move around.
- Loud and Noisy – Everything about this foot spa machine is loud and noisy. This can be a problem and make it difficult to relax and enjoy a spa experience at home. The heat, light and bubble setting makes the maximum noise. It is less noisy when you choose just the bubbles or waterfall massage.
- Heating Unit – The heating of the foot spa is a big let-down. A majority of customers are not happy with the heating unit of this machine. You cannot rely on it to heat up water. Hot water needs to be manually added to the machine and even this stays warm for not more than 20 minutes.
- If you opt for the bubbles massage the water gets cold faster. The waterfall massage manages to retain the heat slightly longer.
- Ankle Space – The width of the machine where the ankle is usually placed is narrow. This can cause discomfort, pain and even bruises in some cases.
Conair is an affordable foot spa machine for people who don’t mind the noise when the machine is operational. The machine provides value for money and can accommodate most foot sizes. It is a simple massage unit that gets the job done. Read about the unique features, pros and cons before making the choice. This can help you choose wisely.