Reflex Roller is a multi-purpose massager that is intended to work on feet, thighs, calves, back, and the midsection. It’s a mechanical massager with variable speed and directional control which can be both easily adjusted. Created by U.S. Jaclean, Reflex Roller is an essential equipment that can help enhance blood circulation, relieve stress, and improve sleeping habits. All of these mainly draw upon the principles of shiatsu and reflexology which are both known to activate nerve endings to promote wellness in the body.
- Speed control can be adjusted to either work fast or slow
- Can work in different directions (forward or reverse)
- Kneads and presses hard into the body to yield similar results provided by a human massager
- Can be used to satisfy different parts of the body like the foot, calf, thogh, back, and waist
- It’s very lightweight, thus it’s easy to carry it from one place to another
Product Details of the U.S. Jaclean Reflex Roller
Design and Durability (4.0/5.0)
Unlike other foot massagers that are a bit heavy and bulky, the Reflex Roller is lightweight at 12 lbs only. This makes it more convenient to use on any part of the body that needs massage. The rolling action of different height knobs is also effective in terms of relieving pain, because it helps stretch some body parts with less effort. Although they do good in performing deep massage, the bumps on the rollers may be improved by enlarging them a bit more. Moreover, the rollers may seem awkward at first due to the protrusions on the surface. This is especially true for first-time users who got very sensitive feet. Overtime, it should just be normal. A few things that need to be considered in the future design of the massager are the varying sections of the user’s foot. Kneading action may not be satisfying if the massager is too wide at the center, or vice versa.
Since it’s also made of plastic, it has the tendency to break. Understandably, it’s aimed to be lightweight. Hopefully, U.S. Jaclean will still consider looking for a better material for its casing. Currently, there’s no spare cloth cover included in the package. Therefore, one really needs to be extra resourceful once the cloth cover of their massager wears out.
Power and Noise (4.5/5.0)
The motor does a pretty decent job. It’s efficient in terms of control, although its slowest speed may still be a bit fast for the average user. The kneading action of the Reflex Roller is also efficient as it really presses hard into the body like a human massager. Despite the motor strength, noise should not be an issue. In fact, you can fall asleep while having the massage or can watch your favorite movies without being disturbed.
Ease of Use (4.5/5.0)
It’s going to take a few sessions for users to figure out how they’d want to use the product. First time users may find it awkward or uncomfortable at first. This can be because either they’re not positioning the massager properly into the body or it just doesn’t exactly fit. Though it can work on your back and thigh, some amount of help may be needed in order to perfectly do it. This is fairly understandable most especially for first time users. Overall, it is very easy to use.
At only $99.22, this is a must have for those who need regular massage. Unlike other foot massagers that cost hundreds of bucks, the Reflex Roller is more comprehensive as it can also be used on other parts of the body. This is definitely going to be a good buy.
- Speed control can easily be adjusted
- Kneading and rolling action can be as strong and effective as a human massager
- Has a strong motor that works with less noise
- Can be used on different parts of the body like the foot, calves, and back
- Very lightweight
- Since it’s made of plastic, it can become brittle through time
- Protrusions may be harsh for those with very sensitive feet
- Design may still need to be improved in terms of accommodating different foot sizes
Reflex Roller is a mechanical massager that’s well-worth your money. It’s definitely a must-have for someone who needs regular massage.